Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Battle of Argincourt

Soldier 1: In just two days we will have our victory. I pray to god, that we do.

Soldier 2: I am scared, i know that king Henry tries to motivate us but i know that we are outnumbered, I don't even know if we will win against a bigger army.

Soldier 3: I want to make proud of my country. I know we will have VICTORY Tomorrow!!!

Soldier 4: Its mid- night we are not tired due to tomorrows battle. We are AFRAID, GOD BE WITH US

Soldier 5: We are up now, everybody putting their armor on ready to fight

Soldier 6: The horns blow our sign that we are about to go into battle

Soldier 7: The battle is going well we are winning so far

Soldier 8: The battle has just ended we have won our VICTORY!!!!!

Soldier 9: OH MY GOD!!! The bagging boys have just been murdered. My king is filled with rage. I dare not bother him

Soldier 10: My king is tired as so are we, and filled with rage as we now know who have killed the boys

Soldier 11: Now that we have won victory we now know that our grand- children will honor us and remember our victory

Soldier 12: Now we can rest in peace for  knowing that the battle is done, and for the dead we will honor and so will they rest in peace. GOD BLESS US ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment